Since 1976, the physicians of Illinois Retina have developed strong relationships with several prominent organizations. Below is a brief list of our affiliated organizations:
- Rush Medical College – https://www.rush.edu/
- American Society of Retinal Specialists – https://www.asrs.org/
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – https://www.aao.org/
- Chicago Ophthalmology Society – https://www.chicagoeyenet.org/
- Illinois Society of Eye Physicians & Surgeons – https://www.ileyemd.org/
- Association of University Professors of Ophthalmology – https://aupo.org/
- OMIC – https://www.omic.com
- USRetina – https://www.usretina.com
Foundation For Sight
Preserving the Gift of Sight
According to the National Eye Institute, more than 3.5 million Americans are blind or suffer from some type of visual impairment. Sadly, that number is expected to nearly double by the year 2030 if more isn’t done to detect and treat eye disease earlier. At Illinois Retina Associates, we’re committed to preserving the gift of sight.
Through research, clinical studies, teaching, and the development of new instruments and techniques, our doctors are leading the way in advancing the field of retina medicine and surgery. But that kind of commitment requires significant funding. That’s why Illinois Retina Associates has created the Foundation for Sight. The Foundation for Sight helps fund clinical research studies and educate future retinal specialists – with the singular goal of preserving the gift of sight.