Welcome and thank you for choosing Illinois Retina Associates! In an effort to make your visit as efficient as possible, we invite you to begin the new patient registration process now by following these simple steps:
1. Download the New Patient Forms.
Print your forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Click here to access your patient forms.
2. Prepare for Your Office Visit.
In addition to completing the necessary forms, please bring the following documents and information to your first visit:
- Driver’s license or other valid government-issued photo identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- A list of all medications you are taking
3. Get Directions to Our Office.
Visit our Locations page to find a map to the Illinois Retina Associates office where you are scheduled to see your physician. You can then get personalized driving directions right to our front door!
4. Arrive Early for Your Appointment.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early if you have not yet filled out the new patient forms. If you have completed forms with you, you can check in with our reception desk just 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!