At Illinois Retina Associates, health and safety are very important to us.
If you are having flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, gastro-intestinal distress or new loss of taste or smell please DO NOT VISIT US at this time. Contact your local health provider. If you are coming to one of our offices, we continue to follow safety guidelines from the American Academy of Ophthalmology ( aao.org) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( cdc.gov):
- All our staff are wearing masks
- We ask all patients to wear masks during the visit
- Patients should not bring their family/friends to the office unless absolutely necessary
- We disinfect the rooms after each patient
- Exam room doors are left open, as handles have been identified as a possible source of transmission
- We provide telehealth visits for patients who request it
- We call patients to obtain history and schedule follow up appointments to minimize the time they are in the office
Thank you for your understanding.